POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jan 2009 05:40:56
Message: <498187b8@news.povray.org>
>> Ah, the infinite joys of parenthood: stress, self-doubt, and being
>> unappreciated. Yay. :-.
>
>    Oh, don't get me wrong, it's great when they're pre-teens

Oh I don't know, I'm not sure I'd enjoy being woken up every 2 hours. ;-)

("I slept like a baby last night." "...what, you woke up every 2 hours??")

And in general, being around kids just tends to annoy me. Rapidly.

> and then all
> of a sudden they think they're a 'man' when they get to 18. How wrong they
> are. :/

At this point I'd come up with some speech about how people are
different and not everyone is like this or something... but then, that's
not really much help, is it?

(Just as one data point... I'm 28, not 18, and I doubt I'll *ever* be a
"man".)